Each year in December, The Arc of Washington State releases their Legislative Notebook for People with Intellectual and Developmental Disabilities (IDD). In this notebook you will find:
- One-page information sheets on the issues of importance
- Budget charts and other data charts
- Budget requests from Developmental Disabilities Administration (DDA)
- One-page Fact Sheets on each DDA service
- Summaries of Reports to the Legislature
- List of all Legislators and their contact info
- Who’s on which Committees
- Priorities Lists from various Community Organizations
- and so much more!
On the first Monday of each December, The Arc holds a virtual meeting for advocates to attend and learn more about the notebook pages. This is a time to gear up for the 2023 Legislative Session!
2022 Legislative Notebook Meeting
for the 2023 Legislative Session
Monday, December 5, 2022
10:00 am to 2:00 pm
The Notebook Meeting will be in English and in Spanish!
Check out past Legislative Notebooks: