There are many issues of importance to people with developmental disabilities and their families being proposed and discussed by our state’s Congressional Leaders. We want you to have a voice in the process as the Federal government makes decisions the affect people with DD in our state. We set up meetings with all 10 Congressional Representatives and want your participation! To attend a meeting, please fill out the form below.
- Funding for Home and Community Based Services (HCBS)
- S. 762 and H.R. 1493 The HCBS Access Act
- Prioritize community services instead of institutionalization
- Updating Supplemental Security Income rules and amounts
- HR 1688 Social Security Cost of Living Increase Act of 2023
- Education H Res 219; S 266 CHOICE Act;
- Criminal Justice H.R. 1423 – 911 Community Crisis Responders Act of 2023
- S 847 International Children with Disabilities Protection Program
By filling out the form below, we will know which district you live in as well as what issues are most important to you and can help facilitate a meeting for you to make your voice heard. If you have questions, email Diana@arcwa.org.
To see photos of 2022 Congressional meetings, click here. You will also find a video of the meeting with Congressman Derek Kilmer posted there.