Children with Special Health Care Needs or On-going Healthcare Needs:
Care Notebook Documents and Forms (Organize Your Child's Healthcare Information)
- Track appointments, clinic information, diet, behavior and more!
*Please email Hanna.Abrahamson@seattlechildrens.org if you would like to request one copy of English and one of Spanish Resource Guide for your organization. If you would like to pick up more copies from our office, please contact us with at least two weeks' notice. Budget constraints prohibit bulk mailing of Resource Guide.
- County specific resources for families of children with special needs
- Download and print to use with families
Resource Guide (formerly Starting Point Guide) for children with special health care needs is now available!
- Directory of statewide resources for advocacy, child care, dental, diagnosis, financial help, insurance, mental and behavioral health and more
- Tips and information on care for children with special health care needs
- Available in English and Spanish*