We are Passionate because it’s Personal!
Your membership enables The Arc to:
- Offer guidance to those who need help.
- Promote the self-sufficiency, independence and inclusion of children and adults with intellectual/developmental disabilities (I/DD) in education employment, and community living.
- Support self-advocacy through education and technical assistance.
- Assist those living in congregate settings who want to live more independently in community residential settings.
- Encourage progressive legislation, both in policy and the state budget.
- Provide options for individuals with I/DD to evaluate how to best use and save their money that doesn’t affect their benefits.
You may also join your local Arc chapter, though local Arcs do not cover all communities. Click here to see a list of local chapters. If you have questions regarding membership please send us an e-mail at: email@example.com or, call us at: (360) 357-5596 option 2.
By applying for membership through The Arc of Washington State, you receive BOTH state and national membership (all membership types are $15.00 annually).
Just complete the form below to pay using your credit/debit card. To finalize click the DONATE button. To pay by check, print, complete and mail the The Arc Membership Form to: The Arc of Washington State, 2638 State Ave NE, Olympia, WA 98506