Benefits Planning Helps You Succeed
Benefits Planning helps you understand the impact of work on your benefits such as cash, medical, housing, personal care services and food benefits.
A benefits advisor can help you explore work incentives, develop a plan to transition to work or explore how your benefits will be impacted when your work situation changes – such as an increase in hours or a career change.
Are you receiving Disability Benefits and…
- Considering earning more due to increased hours, a promotion or career change?
- Concerned about changes in your Social Security benefits due to an increase in your income?
- Worried that you could lose your Medicaid or other medical eligibility?
Benefits planning can help find the answers to these and other questions for workers with developmental disabilities who need benefits and services to live, work and participate in life.
WORK AND EARN WITHOUT RISKING NEEDED BENEFITS
Work-Ability is free benefits planning for individuals with developmental disabilities living in Thurston and Mason Counties who are:
- Age 20 and older;
- A client of DDA (or going through the eligibility process); and,
- Seeking employment or have recently experienced (or anticipate) changes.
Email or call Angela Dirk, the Arc of Washington State’s Certified Benefit’s Practitioner for more information:
360-357-5596, ext. 109
888-754-8798, ext. 109
This program is funded by a grant from Thurston and Mason Counties Developmental Disabilities and The Arc of Washington State.