¿Hablas Español? Para informacion y recomendaciones, llama al tu condado abajo:
Maria Ramos: (509) 783-1131, ext. 108
Anna Alvarez: (509) 764-7424
Susan Jackson: (253) 565-2266
Gabby Lopez: (360) 416-7570, ext. 414
Sugely Sanchez: (425) 258-2459, ext. 106
Spanish Language Line: (360) 352-1126
Walla Walla/Columbia County/Garfield/Asotin County
Ysabel Fuentes: (509) 301-0679
Maria Pulido: (509) 574-3263
King County Ethnic Outreach Coordinators - Additional Communities:
Ginger Kwan, Director: (206) 372-1072
Cultural Diversity Links
- Healthcare411in Spanish - A new audio news series that provides Spanish speakers with evidence-based consumer information including how to obtain high quality, safe healthcare. Access Healthcare411 in English.
- La Única - Spanish instruction and travel center in Tacoma. Classes in communicating with Spanish speaking students and their parents available.
- Access for Autistic Youth from the American Cultural Exchange: Information in English, Spanish, Korean, Vietnamese, Russian, Chinese, Arabic and Somali. Much of the information is focused onKing County, but has good Washington State and national resource lists as well. Phone: 1-800-328-8476 or 206- 217-9644.
- Community Profiles - Cross Cultural Health Care Programs: Scroll down to download these profiles (pdf): Arab, Cambodian, Eritrean, Ethiopian, Lao, Mien, Oromo, Samoan, Somali, South Asian, Soviet Jewish and Ukrainian.
- Multicultural Health - A Guide for Health Professionals: From Queensland Health
- Culture Clues are tip sheets for clinicians designed to increase awareness about concepts and preferences of patients from the diverse cultures served by the University of Washington Medical Center.
- Cultural Profiles
- Culture Specific Pages - Ethnomed
- Refugee and Immigrant Health.
- Healthfinder.gov: A Spanish-language website that helps consumers track down reliable health information quickly and easily on the Internet.
- Hablamos Juntos (Spanish for “We Speak Together”) is a project funded by the Robert Wood Johnson Foundation and administered by UCSF Fresno Center for Medical Education & Research for the purpose of developing affordable models for language access. The Spanish language version of the birth-to-three parent-child activity materials are now available for downloading on the Washington Learning Systems website.
- Wellness Information Zone - health information available in Spanish
- Baby Builders infant exercise program DVD, a program using proven activities designed to build strength, balance, movement, and prevent delayed development.