Your membership enables The Arc to:
- Offer guidance to those who need help.
- Promote the self-sufficiency, independence and inclusion of children and adults with developmental disabilities in education employment, and community living.
- Encourage progressive legislation.
- Support self-advocacy through education and technical assistance.
- Promote and fund research.
You may also join your local Arc chapter, though local Arcs do not cover all communities.
If you have questions regarding membership please send us an
e-mail at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Or, call us at:
(360) 357-5596 option 2.
By applying for membership through The Arc of Washington State, you get both state and national membership.
Just print, complete and mail the following form, along with a check for $15.00 (all membership types are the same).
Or become a member by using our online form (Payment processed with PayPal).