Become a member
Complete a simple mail-in form to support The Arc's work in Washington state.
Your membership enables The Arc to:
- Offer guidance to those who need help.
- Promote the self-sufficiency, independence and inclusion of children and adults with developmental disabilities in education employment, and community living.
- Encourage progressive legislation.
- Support self-advocacy through education and technical assistance.
- Promote and fund research.
You may also join your local Arc chapter, though local Arcs do not cover all communities.
If you have questions regarding membership please send us an
e-mail at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Or, call us at:
(360) 357-5596 ext. 104.