How Individual Providers (IP) are employed and paid is changing. Consumer Direct Care Network Washington (CDWA) was selected by DSHS to be the Consumer Directed Employer (CDE). CDWA will be the new employer of IPs. All IPs must changeover to CDWA in 2021 and 2022 if they wish to continue being an IP.
To learn more and prepare for this change, please join CDWA’s public webinars this month.
CDWA offers a range of topics for IPs and Clients to learn more about the upcoming changes. IPs will need to submit new documentation to CDWA during the CDE changeover. Interested persons are welcome to register for any webinars that apply to them. Attendees will have the opportunity to ask questions during the webinars. Questions will be answered and posted in the Resources section (www.consumerdirectwa.com/resources/) of the CDWA website (www.consumerdirectwa.com) along with recordings of the CDWA webinars.
- Payroll Schedule Change and Work Week Limits (WWLs), Wednesday, October 6, 1:00 pm PDT
- Client Responsibility, Friday, October 15, 1:00 pm PDT
- Getting Ready for the CDE, Tuesday, October 19, 10:30 am PDT
- Parent Providers and Live-in Providers, Monday, October 25, 3:30 pm PDT
- DirectMyCare Web Portal and EVV, Wednesday, October 27, 2:30 pm PDT
Please join the CDWA information sessions to learn how you can be ready for a successful changeover to the CDE!